After a day googling the subject I tackled the steering alignment initially using a laser level and string.





It’s the first time I’d used a bubble gauge. To get the wheel angle right I spotted my cam degree wheel hanging up in the garage. I’m not planning on degreeing any more cams in the near future so it was quickly modified into a wheel angle plate. I’d made some notes on how many shims were on the suspension before I took it apart but according to the guage it was a now a mile off. I started from scratch again with the A-arm shims. Turned out when it was finally on the road it feels and handles spot on, I will get it checked on the computer alignment at some point.